The load mass of each pallet should be less than or equal to 2 tons. In order to ensure safety in transit, the weight of the goods contained should not exceed two-thirds of the width of the pallet
According to the type of goods, the quality of the goods contained in the pallet, and the size of the pallet, reasonable determination of the goods on the pallet of the yard way. The utilization rate of the carrying surface area of the pallet should generally not be less than 80%. There are the following requirements for pallet goods:
- Wood, paper, and metal containers should be packaged with a shrink film and be stacked into a single layer or multi-layer staggered.
- Paper or fiber-type goods should be stacked into a single layer or multi-layer staggered with a strapping cross seal.
- Sealed metal containers and other cylindrical goods should be stacked into a single layer or multi-layer staggered with wooden cover reinforcement.
- Fragile goods should be stacked into a single layer or multi-layer staggered with a wooden support partition.
- Bag-type goods should be stacked into multi-layer.
- Pallets should avoid exposure to sun exposure to aging;
- It is strictly forbidden to throw goods from a height in the pallet;
- Stack the goods evenly, do not concentrate on stacking, eccentric stacking;
- The pallet carrying the heavy objects should be placed on a flat surface;
- It is strictly forbidden to drop pallets from high places;
- The fork of a forklift or manual hydraulic truck should be as close as possible to the outside of the tray fork hole, and all into the tray, smooth lift the tray before changing the angle;